- Nrich has a range of online resources to support knowledge development and problem-solving skills.
- MathsBlog uploads regular worksheets suitable for reception to Year 6.
- Mathsphere has a selection of printable games including bingo and calculator challenges.
- BBC shares numerous activities and quizzes.
- Primary Resources is a forum for sharing teaching and learning resources.
- Woodlands Junior School uploads interactive mental maths activities.
There are numerous online activities ideal for use in sessions when you have access to computers:
- Channel 4 for animated number games
- MoshiMonstersplay number games against young people from all over the world!
- BBC games and resources for primary and secondary pupils.
- CoolMath4kids has a variety of games including an enterprise challenge, ‘Coffee Shop’ game.
- MathsIsFun puzzles and games
- PrimaryGames online arithmetic based games.
Please contact us if you find any other useful resources online and we will share them here!