Schools tend to select a member of staff, such as the Maths Lead or Deputy Head, to be the Number Partners Coordinator making sure everything runs smoothly. The job of the School Coordinator is to:
- Allocate time and space for sessions to take place for 30 minutes weekly (usually at lunchtime)
- Make sure games and resources are available
- Host an Induction Session for volunteers to introduce your school including health and safety and safeguarding procedures
- Inform volunteers about term dates and pupil absences
- Attend a review session with volunteers at the end of term or end of year.