About the Consortium
The National Number Partners Consortium is a coalition of business and community voices that care about improving young people’s life chances by supporting their numeracy development.
We meet three times a year to steer the expansion of Number Partners nationally, making sure more pupils, schools, volunteers, companies and communities are benefiting.
- Ablaze run Number Partners in the flagship areas of Bristol and South Gloucestershire
- Education and Employers Taskforce carried out our 2014 evaluation
- Every Child Counts
- Liverpool Hope University
- Financial Conduct Authority
- Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP
- KPMG LLP (UK)
- Leicestershire Cares runs Number Partners in the flagship areas of Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland
- Mayor’s Fund for London
- pfeg / Young Enterprise
The following organisations have been key to the evolution of Number Partners:
Bank of America Merill Lynch, Business in the Community, Commerzbank, The Cooperative Group, HSBC, Sir John Cass Foundation, The Moody’s Foundation, Santander, Unilever, and Towers Watson.
Tower Hamlets Education Business Partnership owns and manages Number Partners. Number Partners is currently financially supported by the Man Group.